Sync FreshBooks Classic Time Tracking
Here's how you can sync your FreshBooks time tracking data to Commerce Hero using Webhooks.
1. Go into the job in Commerce Hero you are looking to sync up. Select FreshBooks as the Time Tracking option and hit Save.
2. Then click Sync FreshBooks.
3. That will take you to this page.
4. Grab the Webhook URL and enter it into the Freshbooks backend.
Go into your FreshBooks account, and click into My Account > FreshBooks API > Customize under Webhooks, then select New Webhook and enter it in.
5. Now, take the Enter the API URL and API Token from your FreshBooks account (My Account > FreshBooks API) and enter them into the Commerce Hero backend.
6. Enter the Project ID of the project in FreshBooks.
For example, if your project URL is https://commercehero.freshbooks.com/showProject?projectid=23488, then the Project ID is 23488.
7. Test it out by creating your first time log entry or perhaps a test entry.
8. Now you should see the Last Time Entry Sync'd field reflect that: