Sync Time Tracking with Jira
2. Setup a Zap using the Updated Issue Trigger with Jira.
3. Login to your account with Jira
4. Select the project you want to sync.
5. Use the Log a Time Entry action with the following settings:
- Message: Fields Comment Comments Body
- Hours: Fields Worklog Worklogs Time Spent
- Entry Date: Fields Worklog Worklogs Created
- Time Log ID: Fields Worklog Worklogs ID
Note: make sure to use the Fields Worklog Worklogs Time Spent field which is in the hours format (i.e. 1h 26m), not the one that's in minutes or seconds format.
6. Test it out