Syncing Redmine Time Tracking to Commerce Hero
2. Be sure to enable the REST API in your Redmine account.
3. Grab your API key from Redmine:
4. Use the New Time Entry trigger for the Redmine integration.
- Message: Comments
- Hours: Hours
- Entry Date: Spent On
- Time Log ID: ID
- External Project ID: Project ID
6. When setting up your time tracking in the backend, set the project ID here:
7. Test to make sure a time entry is logged. Zapier won't show an error if your project ID doesn't match - it just simply won't log the time entry.