Submitting a W8 form if you are outside the US

If you're being paid via Stripe Connect, you don't need to send a W8 form, as Stripe is the one settling the payment.

If you're being paid via Transferwise or Payoneer, send us a W8-BEN form either for an individual (W-8BEN) or entity (W-8BEN-E), depending on whether you're being paid as an individual or as a company.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us